“Opportunity knocks …”
Set on a great 607 sqm in a quiet street, 5 Yanderra Avenue is a blank canvas ready for you and your dreams of creating your new place called home a reality. Having been a much-loved family home for many years it now awaits a new family to bring it into the 21st century.
- Entrance portal ideal as a sunroom
- Open plan living and dining with air-conditioning
- Huge kitchen and separate laundry
- 3 bedrooms with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Expansive games room and workshop
- Security screens and window shields on all windows
- Double carport
Outstanding opportunity: -
- Recreate and renovate
- Remove and start afresh
- Live in it while you plan your new forever home
- Location supreme in a quiet street on 607 sqm
- Walk to Arana Shopping Centre, Grovely State School, Leslie Patrick Parklands, Grovely Train Station, Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb
- School catchment for Mitchelton State High School
- Close proximity to renowned private schools on the northside
This is a rare opportunity to step into the market and create the lifestyle and home you deserve! Do not delay put this one at the top of your list, and start packing the boxes.
Carmen makes buying real estate simple, easy and stress free, so call Carmen today!