“Charming weatherboard home with large & sunny level garden”
Set behind a traditional picket fence and neat front garden with buxus hedges, the house has great street appeal due to its pretty double-fronted façade with a wide front verandah and bullnose iron roof.
Walk to Norton Street, Marion Street and Pioneers Memorial Park from this freestanding weatherboard single-storey house standing on a 256sqm level block with a sunny north-east rear aspect and big back garden.
Conveniently situated in a wide tree-lined street and directly opposite a cafe and local butcher shop, the property is within easy walking distance of city buses, parks, shopping and restaurants.
* spacious open-plan living and dining area flowing to a wide alfresco dining/BBQ deck
* open-plan kitchen
* attic storage (accessed by a pull-down ladder in the living area)
* polished Kauri floorboards
* two double bedrooms & 3rd Bedroom which opens to a side courtyard
* modern fully-tiled Bathroom
* reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* sandstock brick decorative fireplace
* garden shed and a side timber deck with access to the separate laundry.
* the garden with a huge level lawn
Available 14th November 2020
12 month lease term
It's the tight-knit community of families, older generations and young singles that make Leichhardt the destination suburb it is today. Norton Street, the avenue famously packed with red-sauce pasta joints, excellent grocers and check out the Italian Forum for that right there in Italy vibe. With cafe-laden Norton Street at its heart, Leichhardt's pretty, leafy streets are meant for strolling...It's all on your doorstep in Leichhardt.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
* Maintain at least 1.5m distance
* Avoid touching surfaces
* Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
* You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
* You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
* You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
0420 698 479