“A Timeless Classic With A Sunny Garden And Bright Future”
There's room to live and space to grow in this gorgeous 1920s bungalow on arguably Wareemba's best street, just across from Coralie Park and 50m to Trovatino Cafe and the shopping village. Rich in charm with authentic period features intact, the freestanding full-brick cottage is comfortable as is but offers exciting potential with scope for a second level in line with neighbouring properties (STCA). Set behind a charming picket fence and traditional tessellated tile verandah, the three-bedroom home opens out to an established north-facing garden bathed in sunshine with plentiful room to entertain and a large garden shed that would make a perfect studio or playroom.
• First time offered in 24 years, only ever a handful of owners
• Wide hallway, polished Kauri floorboards, high ornate ceilings
• Three double bedrooms, skylit family bathroom with spa bath
• Inviting lounge anchored by an elegant wood-burning fireplace
• Modern gas kitchen with Black Galaxy Italian granite benchtops
• Skylit dining room, large internal laundry, gas heating bayonet
• North facing garden with sun-drenched terrace and level lawn
• Large garden shed easily converted into a studio or workshop
• Ready for a new style chapter with scope to add a level STCA
• 600m to child-friendly Halliday Park and Abbotsford Public School
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.