Home loan calculator?
“Great Return For Investors! - $760 rental return per week - Door step to UQ”
This is a fantastic opportunity for any investors interested in purchasing a ready-to-go student accommodation across the road from University of Queensland - one of Australia's leading universities and ranked as one of the most reputable in the world.
This apartment is fully furnished and already professionally managed with leases all signed and in place until January/February 2023 so all the work is already done for you. If you are looking to owner-occupy then the property can be ready for you to move into in the new year.
The Manors is a sought-after complex for students studying at UQ. A quiet, well-maintained complex with high standards and designed for a safe and secure environment for all residents with building access only through swipe cards or intercom. The Manors also has a swimming pool and BBQ area for residents to enjoy.
Accessible also from 300 Sir Fred Schonell Drive.
Consider these features:
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 with en suite and access to balcony
- Recently all renovated
- Fully furnished with all appliances included
- Professionally managed
- Open plan living and dining
- Functional kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Large balcony
- Air conditioning in lounge room and all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Security and fly screens
Current rental return of $760 per week with updated potential of $810 per week.
- Metres from the University and many food outlets
- 2 minutes to Great Court
- Walking distance to bus stops
- 500m to Guyatt Park Ferry Terminal
- 2km to Toowong Village (less than 5 minutes drive)
- 4km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- Less than 5km to Brisbane City
Body Corp Fees - $1343 per quarter
Council Rates - $430 per quarter
Water Rates - $200 per quarter
FOR INSPECTIONS PLEASE MEET AT 139 MACQUARIE STREET ENTRANCE GATE.
Please call Prue if you would like any more information.