Stunning, spacious and modern home situated in a family-friendly area of Edens Landing within a few minutes drive to three sought after schools, supermarkets, train station and bus stop almost at the door. Perfect for the growing family boasting four generously sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, all with ceiling fans to keep you cool during summer.
You will fully appreciate the architecturally designed home by walking through.It has a lovely unique floor plan, which is designed specifically for ease of living and privacy within the home's layout and as well a very private backyard.Natural light streams in through the glass doors and windows to the open planned living areas and kitchen overlooking a combination of a natural bush like setting and cleared grassed rear yard.
The extra large dining and family room are open planned, complimenting a U-Shaped kitchen with huge pantry and plenty of bench tops to prepare and cook up a gourmet meal. Additionally there is a formal separate lounge room with bi-fold doors to close off for peace and quiet from the bustle of the family room and kitchen areas. The formal lounge could also be utilized as a media or cinema room.
Alfresco style undercover outdoor entertaining area with plenty of space for a BBQ and outdoor furniture such as table, chairs and comfortable cushioned casual outdoor lounge.This undercover area seconds as a pragmatic covered drying area for your washing on rainy days.
This house is suited for many purposes, you have the opportunity to continue this as an investment as the tenant would remain if the new owner would like a steady rental income,alternatively the lease is approaching expiration and the home is suitable for home occupiers.
- 4 generously sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Ensuite and walk in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Generous open plan layout
- House size 184.68sqm with patio and porch 216.15 sqm
- Formal lounge or media or cinema room
- Kitchen has a breakfast bar and plentiful storage, plus a dishwasher
- Securely fenced yard ideal for children and pets
- Split system air conditioning keeping you cool in summer and warm during winter
- Double lock up garage with remote controlled door
- Plenty of parking on driveway for additional cars
- Possible space in large front yard to park boat or caravan with modifications to the
- Security grills and fly screens throughout
- Twelve years young home fully insulated
- Four minutes drive Edens Landing State School and Canterbury College, three minutes drive
to Bethania Lutheran College
- Bus almost at the door, three minutes drive to railway station
- One minute drive to ALDI, Bunnings, three minutes drive to Woolworths, Holmview Shops and
You'll fall in love with this amazing property. Inspections by appointment or open home.
Be quick to call as the home will catch the attention of the fussy buyer wanting a large home and handy location.
Call Robyn Chevell today!