“'Quay Grand' Luxury”
Set high in one of Sydney's most prestigious Buildings, the ultra-exclusive 'The Pullman Quay Grand', this exceptional residence is the epitome of contemporary living. The living and bedroom are blessed with views that stretch across the treetops of the Botanical Gardens. Intensely secure and private, it has 24 hour concierge, indoor pool, gymnasium, and secure parking for one car.
- Outlook to Botanical Gardens from bedroom and living room
- Chic granite kitchen, open plan living, ducted air-con
- Entertainer's balcony with a leafy outlook
- Marble bathroom with spa, internal laundry
- Generous queen-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- state-of-the-art granite kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Option to be part of the hotel scheme
Within moments to the Opera House theatres, Royal Botanic Gardens, Arthouse cinemas and regular ferry transport, it is within a stroll to galleries, cinemas and the central business district itself.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $225 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $2004 p/q approx.