“Acreage Lifestyle with Low Maintenance Living”
Located in one of Upper Brookfield's most unique rural valleys, 515a Upper Brookfield Road offers comfortable living for a small family, looking for a low-maintenance acreage lifestyle.
Only a short walk to Upper Brookfield Hall for community events and the local coffee cart, and to Upper Brookfield State School, one of five schools in the area, and less than ten minutes' walk to the shuttle bus connecting to city buses.
South-facing block, nestled among larger acreage properties the spacious lock up garage/shed allows two car spaces incorporating a workshop with room to spare.
The open-plan living area has wooden floors and air-conditioning, and a fireplace for those colder months.
• 1 main bedroom with ceiling fan installed, carpeted, with walk-in wardrobe and access to the back deck
• 2 smaller bedrooms, both carpeted with fans installed
• Roofing insulation, air vent
• Laundry located on the back deck - enclosed
• Living area with wooden floors, two skylights, wood stove/fireplace, and air-conditioning - walls and ceiling freshly painted
• Open plan living kitchen
• Undercover entertainment front deck
• Undercover back deck
• Fenced vegetable garden plus fruit trees
• Two raised vegetable bed
• Large shed/garage with workshop
• Underground rainwater tank
• Solar panels and solar hot water have been installed
If interested enquire now!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.