Rural Property description
“Market Garden Highly Sought After”
This is a very rare offering and undoubtedly will attract much interest. Lang Lang has arguably the best quality gardening soil to be found anywhere and this is a prime example. Developed and carefully farmed over many years by its' current owners, it's now time to put the tractors away. A great opportunity exists here with 50 acres (plus 3 acres lease) of the best of black sandy loam soil complete with secure water, dam, pumps, sprinkler system etc. and almost new family home.
Situated on the outskirts of Lang Lang it is fully operational as a small-scale market garden growing snow peas for a long established market clientele which could be continued with a new operator. Significant improvements include:
- 50 acres plus 3 acres lease, premium sandy loam, gently sloped to flat, highway frontage,
- 3 phase power, irrigation set up including HP pumps, 200/150/80mm class 12 mains,
- 20ML dam, sump dam for runoff with separate pump, 18 acres fixed sprinklers,
- 30MLs Class A water supply, more available, machinery shed, small cool room,
- Large BV home, 4 large BRs plus study, BIRs, huge master with WIR, ensuite,
- Spacious open plan layout with large kitchen dining area, RC air, ceiling fans throughout,
This is a must see good gardening property with excellent position and lots of scope.
For further information or inspections please contact Ray Cullen at our office on 5629 5329.or 0429 977 313
Disclaimer: The vendors and or their agents do not give any warranties as to errors or emissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise, as to the accuracy of the particulars.