Rural Property description
“'Marapana' River Frontage - Coastal Lifestyle”
'Marapana' is ideally suited for a multitude of ventures, whether it be for a breeding, finishing cattle, growing crops or even a horse spelling property. The opportunities are endless
'Marapana' takes advantage of the temperate climate of the Mid North Coast and while it sits on the edge of the township of Long Flat it is less than 30km to the nearest large town of Wauchope or less than 50km to the major regional centre of Port Macquarie.
Key features of 'Marapana' include:
* 68.69ha* (170 acres*) fully arable with 265 meg water licence
* 70 acre centre pivot irrigation plus an additional 27 Hydrants
* Modern 4 bedroom plus study homestead with 2 bathrooms, wood fire and reverse cycle a/c
* Under cover handling facilities with multiple storage sheds and workshops
* Fenced into 8 permanent paddocks, each with trough water from a central storage tank
* 1.75km frontage to the Hastings River
* Fish, kayak or swim in the crystal clear fresh water of the Hastings River
The hard work has been done, here is your opportunity to walk in and reap the rewards of a first class operation. Properties of this nature are a rare commodity on the coast!
TEXT 'MARAPANA' to 0488 883 799 for more information.