Perfectly located in a quiet street near the River Torrens Linear Park, Felixstow Reserve and Lochiel Park Golf course, this 3 bedroom, 2 living area solid brick home with carporting and garaging is sited on a generous allotment of over 696sqm (approx.) providing a unique opportunity to secure your own valuable piece of Klemzig, an ideal opportunity for those starting out, developing or investing for success.
The home offers 6 main rooms with 3 bedrooms, all with crisp timber look vinyl floors. The master bedroom boasts a ceiling fan and built-in robe while bedroom 2 is of double proportion. A stunning terrazzo porch welcomes us into the home where a spacious living room with polished timber floors, art deco ceiling rose, frosted glass doors and neutral tones provides a bright every day space.
An eat-in kitchen boasts the original joinery with an upgraded stove. Cook as you socialize with this traditional family friendly design. Step on through to a large, bright and light family room where a tiled floor and picture windows create a warm and cosy space. Ceiling fans overhead combine with a split system air conditioner to moderate the temperature.
The main bathroom has a separate bath and shower with original wall tiles and stunning terrazzo floor, completed by an art deco pedestal basin. A traditional laundry design and separate toilet complete the interior.
Outdoors offers a secure carport adjacent a solid brick garage, (3.9m x 8.8m), providing parking for one vehicle and plenty of workshop space for the hobbyist. A large patio allows space for outdoor living in the more moderate months, all overlooking a large rear yard with established trees and lawn. the perfect blank canvas for your future growth!
* 3 bedroom solid brick home on generous allotment (696sqm approx.)
* 15.24 metre frontage
* Kitchen, Living room and Bedrooms 1 & 2 with reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
* Generous living room with polished timber floors, art deco ceiling roses and frosted glass doors
* Large tiled family room with picture windows overlooking the rear yard
* Family room with split system air conditioner and two ceiling fans
* Eat-in kitchen with original joinery plus upgraded stove
* All bedrooms with timber look vinyl floors
* Main bedroom with built-in robes
* Bedroom 2 of double proportion
* Stunning bathroom with original tiles, terrazzo floor and pedestal basin
* Separate laundry and toilet
* Carport with roller door
* Solid brick garage / workshop with maintenance pit
* Large patio area for outdoor living
* Large rear yard with established trees and lawn
Let the Torrens River Linear Park be your playground for exercise and recreation with this unique peaceful location. Klemzig Reserve, The Gaza Sports & Community Club and TK Shutter Reserve are also all within easy reach for your recreational pursuits. Klemzig Primary School is just around the corner with Vale Park Primary and St Pius X School also in the local area, along with Marden Senior College. Marden Shopping Centre, Greenacres & Gilles Plains Shopping Centre are all available for your weekly grocery shopping, and the Klemzig Medical Centre is just up the road. There is a bus stop just up the road and the Obhan busway is within easy reach for express transport to the city. Homebuyers and Investors, be sure to inspect!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64 East
Land | 696sqm
House | 197sqm
Built | 1957
Coucil Rates | $1,199.45 per annum
Water | $186.15 per quarter
ESL | $283.65 per annum