“A Hidden Gem”
The opportunity to secure a building block in Gundaroo Village is rare enough let alone the chance to secure a block with the remnants of 65+ year old cottage garden. Design your dream home to take advantage of the privacy offered from myriad of established plants and trees, including old favorites such as May Bush, Red Japonica, Lilacs, a Dorothy Perkins rose and winter honeysuckle plus a myriad of bulbs such as Naked Ladies, Peruvian Lilies, Irises, Jonquils, Daffodils and Autumn Crocus. Centrally located and just three minutes walk to the village school, local shop, award winning restaurants, cellar door, recreation oval and community common.
- Rear lane access with space for shedding
- Black Kentish cherries just perfect for jams and preserves
- Winter honey suckle whose perfume currently drifts across the block
- Freehold land with no time frame on building
- Gundaroo is a short 30 minute commute to Canberra's Inner City
What’s around Morning Street
Nearby schools in and around Gundaroo, NSW
Discussions in Gundaroo, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Gundaroo, New South Wales?
Similar Blocks of Land for sale in Gundaroo, NSW 2620
No similar properties found in Gundaroo