Home loan calculator?
“Rare Inner-City Goldmine with Development Potential”
Auction Location: On - Site
Sitting high and dry in all notable Brisbane floods, seldom does an opportunity like 52 Sunbeam Street present itself to market.
There's no doubt that location and position, in relation to amenity, drive capital gain, you would be hard pressed to find a more attractively positioned property than 52 Sunbeam Street, under 4km from Brisbane's CBD.
With two street frontage genuine flexibility, the options are endless:
- Cosmetic renovation, lease out or live in and landbank for the future, taking advantage of surrounding infrastructure upgrades, proximity to UQ's Green Bridge, both PA & Greenslopes Hospitals and Fairfield Gardens shopping centre.
- Subdivide and sell off or utilise a vacant 303m2 block with 13.2m frontage, facing Bledisloe Street*
- Develop, retain the existing pre-war home and construct three townhouses to the rear of the property, with two having direct street frontage to Bledisloe Street*
- Develop, retain the existing pre-war home and construct two larger dwellings (duplex), facing Bledisloe Street*
- Retain the existing pre-war home, on a larger block and renovate a spectacular family home in sought after location.
With land a scarcity and sites with development potential even more so, this is not an opportunity to pass up. Contact Ben today for further information.
*subject to council approval
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes