“Private 40 Acres with Panoramic Views”
Located within 12 minutes of Woodford, this peaceful and tranquil property has beautiful views over the Neurum and Mount Archer valleys. Being close to State Forest makes this property perfect for horse riding, 4x4 driving, trail bike riders and hiking.
The land is undulated and perfect for horses or livestock with a great catchment for the three dams. The delightful open plan, country style home has a perfect northerly aspect which offers peace and tranquillity. The views from the expansive veranda offer a magical outlook, it truly is a nature lovers paradise!
- Solid brick home with 9 foot ceilings throughout
- Tiled living areas including office
- 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes (one is set-up as office)
- Luxury master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, private access to the veranda and awesome views
- Open plan dining and lounge area with ornate wood fireplace (3 speed electric fan) and split system air-conditioning
- Country style kitchen with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Large laundry with built-in cupboard
- Covered back outdoor area overlooking the low maintenance rainforest/tropical garden (with sprinkler irrigation)
- Veranda on two sides
- Double carport under the house roof with internal access to the home
- Solar power and solar hot water
- Domestic water (2 x approx. 25,000L rainwater tanks), plus approx. 15,000L for the gardens
- NBN (fixed wireless) and Foxtel
- 3 phase power to the meter box (located approx 30m from the shed)
- Powered shed (6m x 9m)
- Awning next to shed (not council approved)
- Windmill and bore (pump needs replacing)
- Three bay horse shelter/caravan storage could be converted into horse stables with plenty of room for round yards and arenas
- Stockyard, loading ramp, cattle crush and chin-bar
- Well maintained gravel driveway
The property is fully fenced, offering 5 paddocks and is easily accessible by vehicle, horse, bike or by foot.
Please call Jose Machado today to arrange an inspection of this ultimate lifestyle property or for any further information.