“Modern, Private And Well Located !”
This four bedroom two bathroom home is a combination of both quality and location.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Malvern Springs Primary School, park and public transport.
This modern family home on a generous 527m2 block with a light filled interior and neat as a pin exterior has to be seen to be appreciated, it's the perfect family home!
The bright, open plan family home is just waiting for the right family to move in.
The spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite offer a private space for the parents, while in a separate wing are the family bedrooms, centrally located to the bathroom.
But what good is a beautiful home inside, without the outside to match?
The outside is fantastic with an alfresco area and artificial lawn, it's a big beautiful private haven with space for all the family and friends.
Whether you're searching for a low-maintenance investment property or a comfortable home to enjoy with loved ones, this property is an absolute must-see.
- ROLLER SHUTTERS TO THE FRONT WINDOWS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE MALVERN SPRINGS PRIMARY SCHOOL
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- NEAREST PARK AT 550m
- SECURITY DOOR TO THE FRONT MAIN DOOR, SLIDING DOOR TO THE BACKYARD AND SECURITY WINDOWS THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE.
- 3 SEPARATE SPLIT SYSTEM AIR CONDITIONERS TO THE MASTER BEDROOM, LIVING/DINING AND 3rd BEDROOM
Brief overview of the features this lovely property has to offer:
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe plus roller shutters to the front windows.
- Open plan Lounge room/Theatre room on the left of the entrance again with roller shutters to the front windows
- Open plan modern kitchen with quality appliances and double sink with drainer plus
- shoppers entry through the garage
- Separate Dining and living area
- Spacious laundry with separate toilet and access to clothesline
- Alfresco area to a massive backyard and offering you plenty of space for entertainment and a shed for storage
- Side access to the backyard and a separate access to the backyard through garage
- Additional clothesline in the garage for wet weather and one in the backyard
Don't miss out and Call Ash Dhingra on 0406 650 045 for booking in for private inspections today.
***IMPORTANT! PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS***
By doing this, you will be instantly informed of any updates, cancellations, or changes to the inspection times.
**SCHEDULED INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE**
Disclaimer - Photos are for reference only. Furniture is not included. The particulars in the advertisement are not intended to form a part of the contract. Inspection is recommended as we do not guarantee the accuracy and condition of the property as shown in the photos.