“Renovate and reap the rewards on prime land”
Adjoining the enchanting Allenby Park Reserve on a sprawling 1,246sqm parcel of land, this lovingly maintained and generously proportioned family residence provides an inspiring blank canvas from which to weave your magic. Set to a picturesque natural bushland backdrop with views extending as far as the ocean and city skyline, its tranquil family-friendly setting is within a five minute stroll of parks, the primary school and the proposed new Dee Why/Chatswood B-line bus stop.
• Enormous whole floor living room with ocean and city skyline views
• Easy flow to a northwest sundeck and rear verandah with views
• Dining room opens to entertainers' terrace overlooking bushland
• Tidy kitchen with modern ceramic cooktop plus a dishwasher
• Double bedrooms includes main with ensuite and home office
• Well presented full bathroom and ensuite, high ceilings, ducted heating
• Underhouse storeroom with areas for workshop and wine cellar
• Footsteps to playground, buses, bush trails and Beacon Hill Reserve
• Minutes to beaches, The Mall, NB hospital, Chatswood and the city
• Gently sloping lawns nudge the adjoining bushland at the rear
• Double carport, land dimensions - 17.7/27.91m x 51.38/62.46m
Other featuresArea Views, Car Parking - Surface, Carpeted, Ceiling Fans, Close to Schools, Close to Transport
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Mary Street
Nearby schools in and around Beacon Hill, NSW
Discussions in Beacon Hill, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Beacon Hill, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Beacon Hill, NSW 2100
No similar properties found in Beacon Hill