“Gorgeous Character Home Renovated on Generous 657m2 Block”
Located in beautiful Colonel Light Gardens which is renowned for its classic homes on spacious allotments and so close to the city, Flinders University and Medical Centre and the Adelaide Hills & Beach areas. Offering a low maintenance inner-city lifestyle with sought after amenities for retirees, young professionals or small families and within walking distance to fabulous restaurants, street cafes and shopping.
This 1945 Austerity style double brick home has been recently renovated throughout and is full of charm and character with modern finishes throughout on a generous 657m2 block.
* Two Bedrooms, both with Built-in Robes
* Spacious lounge with Gas Log Fire
* Open plan Gourmet Kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking and dishwasher
* A light-filled study nook that can be used as an office or small third bedroom
* Modern Bathroom
* Two reverse cycle split systems
* Ceiling Fans
* Instantaneous gas temperature-controlled hot water
* Easy care modern timber flooring
* Four car garage at the rear of the property.
There is a lovely and spacious private backyard with established low maintenance gardens and lawn area for the children and pets to play and an all-weather outdoor entertaining area that is perfect for all your family and friends. Excellent tenants in place who are happy to stay on so ideal for investors as well as owner-occupiers.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please call Peter Jarmer on 0423 009 843.