“UNIQUE IN VERSATILITY, STEEPED IN HISTORY & CHARACTER C1900”
Only every so often you come across a property that creates an immediate sense of wonder of the endless possibilities. This home is an increasingly rare and once in a lifetime opportunity for buyers seeking that perfect work/life/family balance and to own a slice of local history with community significance on the sought after coastal strip.
The preservation of heritage qualities has been fused with stylish contemporary updates.
Its recent renovation has created a designer kitchen and sleek bathroom which has cleverly enhanced its classic period details whilst retaining a flexible composition.
An easy conversion for up to a five bedroom layout or alternatively three bedrooms and two large front offices/studios.
- Soaring ceilings and warm timber floors
- Brand new bathroom
- Cellar with wine racking
- Flexible floorplan with spacious rooms
- Valuable double carport (remote) parking off Magarey street
- 10 metre x 6 metre modern shed to rear of carport
- External hardwood timber embellishment
- Multiple possibilities for residential or commercial occupation stcc
- Prominent corner position, prime location for successful business
- Almost new new split system reverse cycle a/c
- Plumbing provision to shed
- Rail and bus within 300 metres
- A skip and a jump to sandy beaches at the end of your street (400m)
- Conveniently set within a short stroll to Largs Bay school and a hub of eateries
Currently tenanted til Feb 2021 at $470 per week
*Please Note* Images are from previous marketing purposes, the property is currently tenanted and may be visibly different upon inspection.
While great care has been taken to ensure the correctness it is recommended buyers should conduct their own due diligence. Any information provided here, including land size quotation, is a guide and should not be relied upon.
Ouwens Casserly Henley Beach does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development enquires and site requirements should be directed to the local government authority.
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN™