“Gated Complex | Whisper Quiet | Perfect Lock and Leave”
Viewing By Appointment Only
This modern 3 bed 2 bath home offers a contemporary, resort-living lifestyle at its best. With easy care lock up and leave security, the home sits in a relaxed community that offers a sparkling in-ground lap pool, two separate hot spas, gym, and BBQ entertainment area.
Once you enter this gated facility, you will feel you are a world away. You will discover this home is light-filled, spacious, and features open-plan living. The kitchen has plenty of benchtop space and built-in cupboards for storage.
The owner has further improved this home by installing double glazed windows in the master bedroom and living area for whisper-quiet living. The open-plan living area is stylishly enhanced with timber flooring. The master bedroom is accompanied by its own ensuite and large walk-in robe. The second and third bedrooms are generous in size.
The home is positioned close to Belmont Forum, DFO Perth, and Perth Airport. It is only minutes from the new Redcliffe underground train station and Perth CBD is only 10km away.
Perfectly suited for the first home buyer, downsizer, or investor! Hurry don't miss out, contact Kim Liew on 0430 015 796 to arrange a private viewing.
* Split air conditioning system in open plan living area
* Double glazed windows in the master bedroom and living area
* Timber flooring in the living area
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Second bedroom with built-in robe
* Stainless steel gas cooktop, oven and rangehood
* Extensive built-in cupboard storage in the kitchen
* Secure single carport and second car bay
* Security screen to windows and doors
* Separate laundry
* Easy care front and rear courtyard with high-quality astroturf
* Street front home from Hardey Road
* Plenty of parking for visitors on Hardey Road with direct access to home
* Common pool, gym, and barbeque facilities
* Security gates entrance x 3 and pedestrian gate to the compound
Council Rates: $1,473.98 per annum
Water Rates: $1,140.26 per annum
Strata Levy: $701.25 per quarter