Plenty of winners have passed through the gates at this property over the years. Now you too can be a winner with this rare 10acre land holding previously home to successful farrier and racing business.
Now an opportunity to create something special from this blank canvas. Build your dream home whilst living in the cottage. Divide the rectangular block into two 5 acre north facing street lots.
Existing facilities including the cottage are six brick boxes, tack and feed room, two shelters, workshop (farrier), concrete water tank, water tank on stand, steel yards and bore reticulated fenced paddocks.
• Three bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage
• Kitchen/dining family room
• Front and back verandah
• Single carport
• Brick stables include 6 boxes, feed room, tack room and plenty of undercover parking for floats etc.
• 6 Outside steel yards with covers and two shelters
• Powered farrier/workshop and bathroom with shower/toilet/trough
• All outbuildings with power and lighting
• Three water tanks and bore reticulated
• Fully fenced property
• 10 acres (4.08ha) (approx.)
• City of Cockburn
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.