Exuding a chic and modern dcor, this impeccable abode in the heart of Belmont offers a fantastic lifestyle beyond compare.
Boasting an open and spacious floorplan that flows seamlessly throughout aimed to incorporate family, friends or guests and that stunning view all with ease.
- Offering multiple living areas with Tassie Oak flooring.
> Family room with a large built-in cupboard for ample storage.
> The expansive rear open plan living, dining and kitchen showcases beautiful timber flooring complemented by light filled interiors, wall-mounted Rinnai gas fireplace and adjoins the rear entertaining balcony overlooking the lake.
- Modern kitchen will allow for preparing meals whilst being central to the dining, living, lounge and balcony.
- 4 bedrooms + study/5th bedroom.
> Spacious master bedroom located downstairs with air conditioner and direct access to the yard, 5 door built in robe and ensuite.
> 2 expansive bedrooms located upstairs with carpeted flooring, built-in robes, 1 with Mitsubishi electric air conditioner and the other with ceiling fan.
> Bedroom 4 is located downstairs and features built-in robe and direct access to the yard.
> Study/5th bedroom is located upstairs off the entry.
- 3 bathrooms
> Main bathroom upstairs with corner shower/bath, toilet, floor to ceiling tiles and large glass feature window allowing an abundance of light to flow through.
> Modern ensuite to main with corner shower, toilet and floor to ceiling tiles.
> Downstairs bathroom with tiled flooring, shower and toilet.
- Internal laundry downstairs with built in cabinetry, wash tub and side external access to the yard.
Other fantastic features include but are not limited to:
- Plantation shutters throughout.
- NBN & Foxtel already connected.
- 3 split system air conditioners.
- Natural gas available.
- Landscaped gardens and pet/kid friendly yard.
- Side access.
- Large storage shed.
- Rates: $520.77 per quarter.
All of the work has been done for you, the only thing required now is to simply update your address! Set within close proximity to bus stop, Green Point reserve, bike paths, shops, schools, parks and so much more, phone Kelli to schedule your inspection and start living the life you have always dreamed of today!
* Agent declares interest.
Property Code: 321