“Another home SOLD by TANYA FORZATTI”
Located at the end of a 'no through road', opposite the Beeliar Wetland Reserve… peace and tranquility will be your best friend! Step straight onto the trail and enjoy scenic bush walks or sit back and appreciate the bush view and enjoy the charming sounds of numerous bird life.
This well loved and cared for home built in 2000 includes a spacious front lounge and generous sized master bedroom with walk in robes and ensuite. To the rear, there are three additional bedrooms that share the main bathroom with renovated large hobless shower and a separate laundry and second toilet. The main living space includes the expansive open plan kitchen, family, meals area with backyard access to your very own secret garden with plenty of nooks to read, entertain or relax in.
- Kitchen with brand new rangehood, gas freestanding oven/hotplates, double fridge recess, double sink, plenty of bench space with breakfast bar and island bench
- New LED light fittings
- Modern vinyl flooring and brand new carpet to back bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning units and retractable ceiling fans
- Gas bayonet point to lounge
- Security screens to front and side external doors and all windows
- 16 Solar panels with a 1.76kw inverter
- Dome patio entertaining area plus 3 shade sails
- Two rainwater tanks
- Rear access to powered workshop - approximately 5x4m with cold water connected and extra storage or entertaining area
- Garage with automatic roller door
- Block Size: 512sqm
Close to Beeliar Primary School and only a short drive to Perth's CBD and the magnificent beaches at Cockburn Sound. Meve is a thriving, award-winning development where the residents are passionate about their community.
Contact Listing Agent TANYA FORZATTI on 0417 181 841