“MODERN HISTORIC LIVING!!!”
Historic warehouse living in Heirloom Apartments. This spacious modern two bedroom, two bathroom split level masterpiece in the heart of Fremantle has so much on offer and is not to be missed.
Located on the top floor (third level) it the former Dalgety Wool Store, this spacious street facing two bedroom, two bathroom apartment plus study big enough for a third sleeping area also comes with secure parking for two cars.
This Architecturally designed apartment features striking high ceilings along with the heritage exposed beams, this gem includes feature such as restored heritage brickwork and solid timber flooring and all the "I WANTS" the modern home buyer or investor is looking for.
* Light open plan living facing Queen Victoria Street
* Feature original jarrah columns, beams and extra high ceiling
* Contemporary gully kitchen with dish draws & ample storage
* Stainless steel appliances including Bosch oven, electric cooktop and rangehood
* Stone benchtops in kitchen and bathrooms
* Spacious 10m balcony
* 3 x split system cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Bedrooms with built-in robes
* Upstairs master suite with double vanity En-suite
* Stunning atrium-style common areas with yesteryears charm
* Secure building with intercom
* Secure lift access from carpark and atrium to your level
* Two secure car bays in basement
* Additional lockable storage in basement
* Strata approx. $1470.00 p/q
* Council Rates approx. $ TBA
* Water Rates approx. $1400.00 p/a
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
For more information or to arrange an inspection, call Peter Andersen and Peter Wildermoth on 0419299333.