“Classic coastal vibes”
An original weatherboard beach house cottage forms the foundation of this sumptuous family home that’s been cleverly reinvented for modern family living. Fusing original coastal charm with stylish contemporary finishes throughout a bright and breezy layout, it is embraced by near level lawns and beautifully landscaped gardens in a sought-after family friendly street just a short stroll from village shops and Curl Curl North Public School, and within easy walking distance of North Curl Curl Beach.
* Picture perfect panelled façade set behind a white picket fence
* Sunny lawn and landscaped garden plus covered north porch
* Bright open living space with separate adjoining dining room
* Modern timber-bench kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Sizable bedrooms, three have built-ins, main has modern ensuite
* Stylish bathroom with tessellated-tiled flooring and timber vanity
* Potential rumpus/teen retreat leads to leafy green garden
* Original feature wainscoting walls in the living and dining room
* High ceilings, timber flooring, ceiling fans and gas heating outlet
* Footsteps to the village and three minute stroll to primary school
* Less than a 10 minute walk to Manly Senior Campus and St Luke’s
* Level enclosed rear lawn and with irrigated vegetable gardens
* Oversized lock-up garage with storage space plus a car space
Council: $2,155pa approx.
Water: $583pa approx.