“Under contract within 36 hours of listing!”
This extremely private, contemporary home is reluctantly for sale currently used as a holiday getaway, this property is perfectly placed to create a lifetime of memories in your own personal paradise.
Whether you are family looking for a move in ready home to springboard your life on the Sunshine Coast, or an investor looking to take advantage of the holiday rental market / AirBnb, this property offers it all.
Set on 2.7 acres, and only 700m from the beautiful Lake Weyba, this home is set well back from the road in the middle of a natural garden landscape surrounded by birds and nature.yet only minutes to all that Noosa has to offer. The best of both worlds!
Specifics of the property include:
* Four double bedrooms
* 2 modern bathrooms
* Contemporary open plan kitchen with gas cooking and modern fittings
* Generous living area opening out onto an open deck at the back, and an extremely large covered deck in the front
* The front deck acts as another living area, with its own BBQ and flue for those get-togethers with friends. Closed in on three sides, it can be used in any weather conditions, and can be secured/closed with massive roller doors
* High, raked ceilings
* Large water tank
* Outdoor BBQ firepit
* Outdoor shower
* Low maintenance, expansive gardens
* Set on an amazing 2.7 acres - privacy at it's best
* 40 foot container (with roof) on site for storage / workshop - next to two car carport
* The inclusion of furniture is negotiable as currently fully up and running as a holiday home / AirBnb - just walk in and enjoy! (Existing AirBnb details can be provided on request)
This dream hideaway home is on a secluded acreage location, surrounded by natural bush and wildlife. It is a short walk to the beautiful Lake Weyba and close to all Sunshine Coast activities.
Call me for a private inspection!
Property Code: 51