Whether you're in the market for a large home for your family to enjoy, an investment property for your tenants to love or a (possible) combination of the two, 562 Beatty Road is sure to tick all of the boxes! Upstairs has been renovated with a huge, new kitchen, bathroom, internal paint and new flooring throughout the majority of the floor-plan. Downstairs offers a huge amount of additional space with an oversized rumpus room, full bathroom, a kitchenette with sink, range hood, dishwasher and masses of storage as well as two additional multipurpose utility rooms.
The air-conditioned, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge space has under cover access down to a laundry and enclosed entertaining space which has access to both the downstairs spaces and the large, grassy, and fully fenced backyard at the rear. The list of extras at this property is long; there is a raised vegetable garden, 8.8m x 3m of garden/storage sheds, two water tanks, an additional paved entertaining space, a gazebo and undercover accommodation for three cars with side access to the backyard. All three bedrooms upstairs have masses of natural sunlight, built-in robes and ceiling fans, while the master bedroom boasts air-conditioning.
Sweet dreams are made of these:
- Renovated kitchen with masses of storage, stainless appliances and huge, freestanding gas oven + stove
- Brand new bathroom upstairs, updated bathroom downstairs
- Air-conditioning in lounge & main bedroom
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard with mulberry tree (607m2 land)
- Triple undercover car accommodation
- Huge rumpus, kitchenette, bathroom and two utility rooms downstairs
- Large, covered outdoor entertaining room
- Two water tanks, huge 8.8m long garden shed
- 1.5KW Sharp solar system
- Acacia Ridge State School less than 850m walk
- 4.7km drive to TAFE QLD
- 7.1km to Griffith Nathan University Campus
562 Beatty Road, Acacia Ridge would suit owner occupiers or investors looking to move in and not need lift a finger.
A must for your list of properties to inspect, call Nick Bowen today!