“Single-storey home on substantial block with development potential”
A timeless masterpiece with charming appeal, this gracious family home presents an exciting opportunity of character, comfort and future potential. A variety of living options, updated kitchen renovations and classical proportions throughout encapsulate easy living, on a peaceful, near-level parcel of land positioned less than 5km to Brisbane CBD on a massive 1209sqm of inner-city land with LMR2/3 zoning and currently on two separate titles.
The property's charisma and elegance is evident in every detail – from the well kept cottage and surrounds, beautiful wooden floors underfoot and soaring ceilings overhead with traditional period detail and charm.
The gorgeously private, leafy backyard presents the ideal canvas to create your dreams. With previous approval obtained for home demolition, as well as an existing easement which will allow dual street access from Pampling Street, the potential is genuinely endless with Brisbane City Council Approvals.
Scope to maximise the land size and inner city living position, with redevelopment possibilities to explore (STCA) complete an outstanding property of blue-chip lifestyle appeal.
- Spacious single-storey home on a substantial block with stunning period features throughout
- Tantalising options for the astute investor less than 5km from Brisbanes CBD
- Generous sized home and land in blue chip locale
- Currently tenanted allowing a healthy income
- Capitalise now or later, or simply enjoy the abundant space and charm on offer
- Conveniently located a level walk to schools, shopping, cafes and transport