“HOP SKIP & JUMP!”
This BEAUTIFFULY presented 3 bedroom 2 bathroom double brick and tile residence is an absolute credit to the current owners.
Situated in a top location and just a hop, skip and a jump to Amaroo Primary School, Deli and popular local butchers'.
From the moment you step foot on the property you're bound to be impressed!
WHY BUY ME:
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining With R/C A/C And Cosy Log Fire
- Gorgeous Kitchen Featuring Jarrah Cupboards, Double Fridge Recess, Sky Light And Breakfast Bar
- Tiled Family Room / Office Area With Inbuilt Cupboards
- Bar Area Boasting Feature Brick, Floating Floor And Double Glass Doors To Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Sunken Lounge With R/C A/C, Ceiling Fan & Carpet Underfoot
- King size master Suite with bay window, dressing room, ceiling fan & carpet underfoot
- Ensuite with Shower, Vanity & W/C
- Great Size Minor Bedrooms with Carpet Underfoot
- Bathroom featuring Shower, Bath & Vanity
- Spacious Laundry
- Massive Full Length Patio & BBQ Area Perfect For Outdoor Entertaining
- Separate �Man Cave� area with Foxtel connection points
- Single Carport
- Fully Fenced backyard
- Ample Room Front & Back For Van, Boat Or Additional Cars
- 12 Solar Panels 3kw Solar Hart
- Garden Shed
- Wood Shed
- Powered Workshop With Roller Door 5mx5m (Approx.)
- Feature Fish Pond area that can be seen from the 2nd living space
- Rear Access
This residence is truly something special inside and out! The property has served the Sellers well and it's time to move it on and allow a new family to love the property as much as they have. For more information contact Mitch Davidson your Collie region specialist & his team at LJ Hooker Collie TODAY on 0408 910 337 or 08 9791 6880.
Land Rates: $1511.60 (approx.)
Water Rates: $1463.15p.a. (approx.)
Land Size: 1012m2 (approx.)
Build Year: 1976