Panoramic views capture the very essence of beachside living at this thoughtfully designed home making the most of the elevated position drawing views from Shelleys back beach and Emerald main, plus sweeping hinterland views to the west.
This unique character home has a natural calm and welcoming vibe with cathedral ceilings, abundant natural light partnered with Tasmanian oak floors throughout the entire home. Purposefully planned and quality built this home is positioned to make full use of the cooling sea breezes from the north and south. Relax, unwind and take in the magnificent sunsets which can be enjoyed all year round from the back deck, also a birdwatchers delight.
Built with an environmental conscience the owners have made use of sustainable, and upcycled materials. Downstairs living almost mirrors upstairs which is fully self contained with a separate entrance which can be used as an extra income or perfect for a larger family.
Ideally situated within a five minute walk to Emerald front, middle and back beaches, cafes, restaurants and shops.
Emerald Beach is a delightful, friendly, community minded beachside village.
* A home that excites all the senses.
* Fully fenced, lovingly maintained gardens with veggie patch, working compost and fruit trees.
* Two covered outdoor decks on both the north and south sides of the home are perfect for chilling out or entertaining any time of the year in all weather conditions.
* Two kitchens: Large upstairs kitchen is open and sociable with easy clean stainless steel bench tops with large gas cooktop for the chef of the house. Downstairs is a galley style functional kitchen which was formerly used as a small commercial kitchen also with stainless steel bench tops.
* Large workshop and studio room are located under the house for the Handy Man or Artist with ample storage.
* Solar hot water and 4000 litre rainwater tank under house
A lifestyle that is second to none awaits, call to arrange your VIP tour today.