Home loan calculator?
“Parkland views and endless opportunity”
Enjoy supreme lifestyle convenience and a brilliant 844sqm (approx.) allotment with an abundance of opportunities. While being situated directly opposite the beautiful Cheong Park, this tidy three-bedroom home is a blank canvas ready for a richly rewarding future.
While being located within Neighbourhood Residential Zone Schedule 3 (NRZ3), the next owner can choose to renovate the existing dwelling and/or develop the property into a lucrative dual occupancy site with Endorsed Plans to build in the rear. So you can chose to renovate, start again or create something special.
Around the corner from Eastfield Shopping Centre, cafes, Tinternvale Primary School, Tintern Grammar, while a choice of train is just moments away for a super-fast trip into the city or out to the East's facilities.
- Tidy three bedroom home with a big future
- 844sqm (approx.) with approved planning permit.
- Directly opposite Cheong Park
- Bus stop at your doorstep
- Walk to Eastfield Shopping Centre
- Tinternvale Primary School, Tintern Grammar and Ringwood Secondary
- Close to Train, Eastlink and Croydon Memorial Pool
Live Streaming via GAVL
McGrath clients have the opportunity to watch, bid and buy on live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link:
To be able to bid online, you must download the free GAVL App.