“OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS WITH MEDIUM DENSITY ZONING”
Detonate or renovate? So much potential with this property. With a medium density residential zoning this corner block is well suited to potential development such as townhouses, units etc. It's walking distance to Coles and Mareeba CBD and this location makes it a great opportunity for a developer.
Or renovate as an investment property or to live in. The house has good bones - external aluminium cladding - and needs some work but its habitable, so you could live in it while you renovate. The shed is massive and needs work, inside and out but its size could potentially provide space for a home business down the track or a great workshop for the car or bike enthusiast.
- 3 bedrooms (2 with built in cupboards)
- bathroom with shower and a bath, separate toilet
- open plan kitchen, dining and living space
- Olde Queenslander style, casement windows let in lots of light
- fenced yard
- huge shed (was a second hand business) with street access
- external laundry
- close to everything, walk to town
- opportunity for development, medium density residential zoning
To arrange a Private Inspection or to find out more, call Exclusive Agent Remo Esposito today on 0401 969 473.