“GENUINE SELLER - REGISTER FOR OUR VIRTUAL HOME OPENS”
UNDER OFFER USING VIRTUAL HOME OPENS WITH STRONG STRATEGIES AND TECHNOLOGY TO GET A RESULT IN THIS COVID-19 MARKET. CALL US TO HELP YOU.
Get a feel for the home. This fantastic family home is perched in the perfect location giving you that feel of country being surrounded by the leafy green suburb but providing a city lifestyle with easy access to Fremantle, walking distance to local cafe for a Sunday coffee and the renowned Stammers shopping precinct and all the other benefits of this locale.
The double storey 4/5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has that "getaway" feeling and is a great family home. It features polished wood floors through the lower section, open planned living and kitchen taking in the beautiful morning sun with the high pitched roof and windows, and provides areas for large entertaining out the back with a rustic charm and casual seating built into the limestone wall, or just casual drinks with family and friends at the north side of the home. This home does not forget the need for space for the growing family, with a grassed area for kids and pets to play.
The master bedroom is located on the ground floor with plenty of space with a large open ensuite. 3 additional bedrooms upstairs with their own living area and study nook. PLUS a study/office or 5th bedroom depending on your requirements. The study/office is located at the front of the home with a wide double entrance, provides a potential sitting area for those needing a home office.
- Super-sized master bedroom with BIR and large walk-in ensuite with corner bath and shower
- Separate study/office to the front of the home or 5th bedroom
- 3 bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes
- Double front doors with wide entrance area
- Family bathroom upstairs and laundry located downstairs
- Upstairs living area and study nook
- Open planned kitchen, dining and living area to the rear with feature fireplace and double sliders to the outdoors
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher with ample bench and cupboard space within WIR pant
- Small side courtyard perfect for morning coffee or casual entertaining, soaking in the northerly sun
- Timber flooring to the lower living areas and carpet upstairs and bedrooms
- Evaporative air-conditioning and split system
- Rustic outdoor area off the living with seated areas around the limestone wall and large grassed area
- Easy care gardens and reticulated gardens
- Single garage with extra parking to the front of the home
- 506sqm green title lot
The home is located walking distance to 9 Seeds Cafe (the local cafe), easy access to public transport, Stammers shopping precinct, Fremantle, George Street, May Street Ladder, and a short drive to the river, Swan Yacht Club, Left Bank, Sweetwater Roof Top Bar, parks and other ammenities on offer in this great suburb.
Please contact Kym Chamberlain on the details below for more information or to view!
Property Code: 3712