“OCEANSIDE HOME ON 1/4 ACRE LOT”
A unique opportunity in Castaways Beach! A fastidiously maintained and totally private property situated on 1008 square metres of fully landscaped land bordered by the ocean and the National Park. Set over 2 levels at the front and 3 levels at the rear, it suits family living or equally would be ideal as a holiday rental. Ocean views are obtained from the upper front deck, whilst the two rear decks provide a tranquil place to relax and listen to the birdsong. Add to that being only a 300 metre stroll via the underpass to dog-friendly Castaways Beach, not forgetting the other interesting walking trails which meander through the exclusive Castaways Beach locality, this property is the complete package.
Castaways Beach is a renowned beachside suburb located within a 5 minute drive of the cosmopolitan Hastings Street precinct at Noosa Heads. Its quiet charm and golden sands are backed by national parks, walking trails and quality properties.
An inspection is highly recommended, so call Agent Rob Spencer on 0408 710 556 today.
• House - 2 storeys at front/3 storeys at rear
• Oversized double built-in garage + ample storage
• Quality construction - core filled concrete + soaring ceilings throughout
• 1008 square metres (beautifully landscaped)
• Ocean view from upper front deck
• National park view from rear decks
• 4 double bedrooms
• Large study (potentially 5th bedroom is required)
• Multiple living spaces with flowing open plan kitchen
• Formal dining
• Multiple upper decks (x3)
• Totally private pool + undercover alfresco area
• Aircon (living + bedrooms)
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Wired security system