Situated within a stones throw to the Hilton Shopping precinct, this modern and spacious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is privately situated on a generously apportioned 507sqm rear block. The stunningly brick rendered and colorbond roof home is simply gorgeous and pristinely presented, an easy choice for a buyer looking for a 'move in ready' home with an abundance of features and extras for entertainment, comfort and functionality, nothing for you to do but just move in and enjoy.
Built in 2009, the well balanced floor plan provides roomy light filled living spaces and 4 good size bedrooms, a double garage with an extra storage bay. Open plan family room, kitchen and meals area with ideal North facing aspect to these areas, as well as the alfresco and outdoor spaces. This versatile home offers low maintenance 'lock up and leave' convenience, but with loads of space inside and out, and if you need to be close to shops, transport, medical facilities, it doesn't get much more central than this.
* Entrance hall with skylight
* Theatre room with double door entry
* Kitchen with 5 burner gas hotplate and wall oven, dishwasher, island bench, big pantry
* Family room with skylight, gas point
* Meals area
* Laundry with generous bench space, bowl sink, large storage draws, cupboards, walk in linen
* Good size master bedroom, walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Double size additional bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Second bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Large Alfresco area with café blinds
* Shade awnings to screen kitchen, meals and family room
* Shade sail
* Extensively paved areas front and back
* Thriving garden beds and lawn area, auto reticulation
* Garden shed
* Raised timber decked area and rustic wall feature
* Front courtyard area with shade sail and front verandah
* Double lock up garage with remote door, storage area, access to backyard, shopper's entry
* Massive space out the front of the home for extra parking or outdoor living
Walking distance to Supa IGA, Gilbert's Fresh Market, post office, medical centre, news agency, hair salons, chemist, squash centre, regular bus route off south street (every few minutes), primary schools, local cafés/restaurants, South Street Ale House & Restaurant, Hilton sports reserve and a quick easy drive into Fremantle and beaches.