“VENDOR SAYS SELL! ALL OFFER SUBMITTED!”
Custom built Town House c2006. Immaculately presented, upgraded, spacious & secure, this inner-city residence oozes style & comfort. Set over 3 levels and surrounded by quality cafes & restaurants within the highly desirable south-west of the CBD.
In a select group of 3 owner occupied solid brick homes, no expense was spared in creating the perfect City living space to blend & complement the adjacent old & new architecture.
The ground level includes:
* Gated pedestrian intercom entry
* Direct secure entry to the home from within the garage via a clear glass door
* Extra large 2 car garage ~ with street frontage roller door access ~ boasting immaculate flooring, multiple storage areas and a separate good sized European style laundry
With quality fixtures and fittings throughout, including an impressive Tasmanian oak staircase, level 1 is devoted to sophisticated living, dining & entertaining in style and features:
* Contemporary open plan living with lots of natural light streaming through a wall of commercial grade floor to ceiling windows & doors
* 2.7m ceilings, neutrally painted palette that tones beautifully with the solid wood high quality floors
* White modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite bench tops and ample cabinetry
* Dining flowing to the outdoor terrace ~ perfect for afternoon alfresco entertaining with blue sky views
Retreat to level 3 and enjoy:
* King size master bedroom with balcony/terrace providing high set skyline views
* Bedroom 2 has a small sun filled atrium outlook and also features lots of natural warm light
* Luxurious wool carpet & BIR to both bedrooms
* Luxe bathroom separating the bedrooms
Well appointed with many extras including:
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Intercom & alarm system
* Energy efficient heat pump hot water system
* LED lighting
* Exclusive window treatments & exterior roller blinds
Lock up and leave owner occupied or a fabulous investment opportunity, this delightfully located Terrace ~ adjacent King William Street ~ is just a is too good to miss!
** The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. Whilst we encourage people to continue property viewings, in the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we ask that you respect others' health. If you or others that you may have been in contact with, have returned from any interstate or overseas destination within the last 14 days or you are displaying any flu like symptoms please do not attend property viewings. **
Council: City of Adelaide
Council Rates: $2,050- per annum
SA Water: $170- per quarter
ESL: $160- per annum
Community Rates: $161.76 per annum (shared insurance only)
Year Built: 2006
Zoning: Main Street (Adelaide).