“Renovated Large Two Bedroom Apartment - Private And Convenient - VIDEO AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE”
Located on a quiet and leafy street, this spacious freshly painted renovated two bedroom apartment is wonderfully presented and perfect for families and professionals alike. Just moments away from local shops (including Woolworths - 280m) and transport this is a rare opportunity to gain access to the village of Marrickville.
- Two generous sized bedrooms with new built in wardrobes located in the main bedroom
- Updated floating timber floorboards throughout
- Freshly painted & brand new blinds installed throughout.
- Generous bathroom with separate bathtub and shower area
- Large eat-in kitchen with newly installed stovetop, tiled flooring & ample storage space
- Large internal laundry with space for a range of different sized washers & dryers
- Private entertainers balcony located off of the main bedroom.
- One assigned car space located at the rear of the property.
- Security building with intercom access
- Short walk to Marrickville shops, Woolworths (280m)
- Short walk to public transport, Marrickville train station (700m), city buses (400m)
- Short walk to Marrickville West Primary School (160m)
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Kristian Lovicu on 0447 774 980.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 – so far, we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan – In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection.
Other featuresClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
What’s around Harnett Avenue
Apply for this rental with
Want to apply for this rental?
Contact the property manager
Harris Tripp - Harris Tripp
Nearby schools in and around Marrickville, NSW
Discussions in Marrickville, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Marrickville, New South Wales?
Similar Apartments for lease in Marrickville, NSW 2204
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs