“HIDDEN TREASURE IN BOUTIQUE COMPLEX”
This modern contemporary town home offers premium low maintenance living at it's best! Conveniently located in a small complex of just six, hidden down a driveway; it is a short stroll to bus and shopping amenities. Now ten years old but looking like new, this light filled two level home offers an air-conditioned open plan kitchen, living and dining areas which also open out into a private tree scaped outdoor covered patio and courtyard area.
A powder room adds convenience when entertaining guests and the remote double garaging with extra storage space and shelving is on offer and something that is proving hard to find these days.
As you make your way up the stylish trapeze wired and timber balustrade internal stairs you will be welcomed by three queen sized bedrooms all with split cycle air-conditioning and built in wardrobes, plus a large family bathroom with a shower over bath and extra toilet. The master bedroom features a spacious en-suite and a generous wardrobe. The laundry and linen cupboards have been cleverly placed on this upper level.
This town home will appeal to a wide range of purchasers as first home buyers will be impressed by the private central location, whilst the astute investor will recognise the potential capital growth and low maintenance design in this ever changing wonderful suburb.
* Open plan internal living that opens out into North facing private entertaining that captures prevailing breezes.
* Expansive three queen sized bedrooms with air-conditioning and built in wardrobes.
* Master bedroom features a spacious ensuite and a generous wardrobe.
* Fully tiled large family bathroom with the shower over the bath and extra toilet. * Kitchen features Caesar stone kitchen bench tops and 2-pak cabinetry, Euro branded stainless steel under bench oven, cook top, dishwasher and concealed range hood.
* Split cycle Fujitsu air conditioning, cable connections, security alarm, security screen windows and doors, smoke detectors, window venetians, 325L family sized electric hot water and 3,002L water tank.
* Oversized double lock up remote garage with extra room and shelving for storage.
* The complex is surrounded by low maintenance established gardens and has two visitor car parks.
* Low body corporate fees $1,454.50 per year (admin plus sinking fund from 1/12/2019 to 30/11/2020).
* Just over 7km to Brisbane's CBD and perfect for the first home buyer or investor.