“SPACIOUS LIVING IN A TOP LOCATION”
Bright, light and spacious in a great location, this 3 bedroom home offers comfortable and easy living without compromising on size. An elevated and enclosed front courtyard with surrounding fence ensure your privacy and provide a lovely outlook. This is a great entry level home for those looking to live in a convenient location with everything within easy reach.
The open plan living room, separate dining and kitchen seamlessly flow across timber floors, capturing an open and airy ambience with the living room having access to the front courtyard through sliding doors. The kitchen is equipped with plenty of cupboards (including overhead) and pantry, double stainless-steel sink, built in oven and gas stovetop with the separate laundry also providing exterior access.
You'll feel positively spoilt in your master bedroom. This is a huge room with double door built in robes with a generous semi-ensuite, complete with deep bath. Both secondary bedrooms also boast timber floors and built- in robes.
Make the most of your front courtyard with some potted greenery, perfect for alfresco dining on the balmy evenings, entertain your guests or fit our your space with some cosy outdoor furniture and relax in your own private sanctuary.
With all amenities at hand and an easy journey to anywhere, multiple restaurants and shopping on nearby Main St and proximity to shopping centres, schools and numerous parks, this spacious, modern villa almost seems too good to be true.
• 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Huge master bedroom with large semi-ensuite and deep bath
• Spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining room
• Well-appointed kitchen
• Timber floors
• Contemporary lights
• Split system a/c
• Double lock up garage
• Enclosed private and paved courtyard
• Separate laundry
• Solid brick and tile construction
• Gas bayonets
• Venetian blinds
• Walk to local shops or short drive to Northlands Shopping Centre
• Striking distance to a number of parks including gorgeous Des Penman Reserve
• Short walk to Nollamara Sports and Recreation Club
• Nollamara home to iconic Kakula's Sister Organic Grocer
• Easy access to Wanneroo Rd and Reid Hwy
• Close to major shopping centres (Karrinyup, Morley, Dog Swamp Shopping Centres)
• Only 20 mins to city
• Nollamara and Westminster Primary schools close by
• Minutes away from The WA Golf Club
• Easy access to public transport
Contact Jeremy Shirazee today to secure this spacious, one of a kind find!