“Under Offer Under Offer Under Offer”
This surprisingly spacious, easy living strata home is ideal for first time buyers, retirees, downsizers, empty nesters or investors. Simply add a little TLC and creativity to make it your own.
At a glance three bedrooms; bathroom with separate toilet, open plan kitchen, living and meals area opening to a lovely covered patio with plenty of potential for the keen gardener, plus laundry and single garage.
Situated within walking distance of both schools and the local shopping centre, this is a great opportunity to own your home in this sought after area.
- Central kitchen with built in under counter oven and 600mm gas hob, fridge recess and plenty of storage space.
- Spacious open plan living and meals with sliding doors to extra large outdoor patio, ideal for year round gatherings
- 3 Bedrooms all with built-in mirrored robes
- Light and bright bathroom with separate bath, shower and vanity
- Security doors and screens
- Roller shutters on two bedrooms
- Reticulation to front and back
- Single remote garage
- Gas bayonet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to main living
- Instant gas hot water
- Established garden
- Built in 1994
- Land size 213 sqm (approx.)
- Unit 95 sqm (approx.)
Other featuresProperty Type: Unit
What’s around Callander Avenue
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Kinross, WA
Discussions in Kinross, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kinross, Western Australia?
Similar Units for sale in Kinross, WA 6028
No similar properties found in Kinross