“Lovely spacious home in a prime location!”
This well-maintained spacious two-storey townhouse has recently been refreshed with paint throughout and re-carpeting. The dining and private courtyard are north-facing capturing sunlight well into the afternoon, a perfect space for those lovely Canberra mornings.
My vendors raised their family here, and the home is filled with warmth and atmosphere, on their retirement, they moved away, and it has since been an AirBNB with many families enjoying its location and space.
You won't find many of these homes in such a sought after location. With three generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and spacious living areas, the house lends itself to a cosy family environment or a professional couple who love to entertain, in fact, this home is versatile and suits many lifestyles.
The bedrooms, ensuite and main bathroom are situated on the second level. The master bedroom consists of a gorgeous Juliet balcony for those quiet moments of escape, a study nook, with generous storage in the robes and a good-sized ensuite.
The size of the third bedroom is such that it could easily be seen as a teenage retreat allowing a queen bed with a sofa and still room for study!
One of the essential things you need to know about this property is the car space! It is unheard of to have this much parking so close to the city. With a double garage adjoined to the home and comfortably two car spaces on the driveway, 4 car spaces in this part of town is unique!
This home is a must-see, and you will see and then you will love. Don't wait too long! contact me now for a private viewing to get in quick.
• 3 Generous sized Bedrooms
• Balcony and study nook in the master bedroom
• Built-in robes in all bedrooms
• Bathroom, ensuite and downstairs powder room
• Newly painted and carpeted
• Separate laundry with ample storage
• Private courtyard with beautiful established trees and hedges
• Separate but not enclosed living/dining
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for heating and cooling
• Gas cooktop, electric oven
• 4 Car spaces (includes garage)
• Double garage adjoining the home with internal access
• Located in an area with established trees and gardens
• 200m to the light rail
• Walking distance from the city
Particulars (all approx.)
Land Tax: $1021.07 per quarter
Rates: $ 705.00 per quarter
Levies: $1032.89 per quarter
Due to COVID - 19, a max of 10 people will be permitted inside. The social distancing of 1.5m - 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.