Home loan calculator?
“Charming Townhouse Nestled in Quiet South Pocket”
This delightful two-level townhouse is nestled in a small complex of just 8 and is an ideal buy for a first home buyer or young family.
Located in the desirable South of Scarborough you will enjoy privacy, convenience, and lifestyle aswell as the best food and beverage including Drift Kitchen, Harvest Boulangerie Patisserie and SKØL.
The ground level is an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooktop, range hood, dual oven and dishwasher. Enjoy direct access from the double lock up garage and private back courtyard which is spacious and makes for great entertaining.
The upper level consists of 3 generous, light filled bedrooms with built in robes and main bathroom with a spa bath. The large master bedroom offers a generous ensuite with a double vanity and walk in robe. All bedrooms enjoy ducted air-conditioning and for an added bonus the master has an extra split system.
• Split system and ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Separate laundry
• Powder room on the lower level
• Spacious light filled bedrooms with built ins
• Spa bath
• Generous, low maintenance entertaining area
• Well maintained complex with low body corporate fees
• Omega dual oven and gas cooking
• Double lock up garage
• 950m to Brighton Beach
• Short stroll to Colin Ventor Reserve and Butlers Reserve
For more information or a copy of the detailed buyer book, please contact Georgia Robertson on 0401 493 045.