“Only 4.2km To The Heart Of The CBD”
Modern in design, fused with neutral colour scheme throughout, it's a rarity for a Townhouse to boast 4 bedrooms, but 6/76 Wood Avenue, does just that, and more.
Enjoy views from your main bedroom over Brompton Park. Enjoy being close to everything whilst being nicely tucked away from the busyness of main road living Enjoy the close reach of North Adelaide and Adelaide CBD if that's your daily commute. Enjoy your additional retreat area upstairs and lock-up double garage. Enjoy all of this for an affordable price.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, three located upstairs with built-in robes and ensuite to your main bedroom
- Main bedroom upstairs overlooks your private courtyard and views to Brompton Park
- Spacious retreat area upstairs, ideal as a second living or quiet haven
- Large open plan living area downstairs with stacker doors leading to private double lock-up garage and additional courtyard area
- Separate laundry with additional toilet downstairs for guest convenience
- Stunning stainless-steel appliances, including dishwasher and gas cooker
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout making the cold winters warm and hot summers cool
Shopping for necessities (and luxuries) are taken care of with Bowden Village and Plant 4 Bowden, Welland Plaza Shopping and several high-end eateries, including Enzo's Ristorante and Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Hawker Street Cafes, minutes from your doorstep with public transport a breeze.
Zoned for Renown Park Children's Centre, Brompton Primary School and Woodville High School, this is a home with the versatility to continue to be a fantastic rental option, or move-in and enjoy it yourself.
For more information, please contact Frank Azzollini on 0419 849 037 or Rosemary Auricchio on 0418 656 386.