“SOLD By Emma Nancarrow”
Located in what is undeniably Townsville's most sought after, city fringe suburb, this gorgeous West End sanctuary is now on the market. This three bedroom residence lends itself to being the size of a small house with 192m2 of under roof living, surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Enjoying a light filled kitchen and open plan living and dining zones, this unit seamlessly brings the outdoors in with the wonderfully appointed timber deck which offers the perfect spot for your morning coffee or drink on dusk. Complete with a second bathroom, dual bay garage and very modest body corporate fees, this inner city offering awaits its new owner today.
- Situated in the sought-after suburb of West End, surrounded by gorgeous character homes
- Light filled home with neutral colour palette throughout to make your own
- Open plan living areas enjoying wonderful breezes from front to back
- Modern kitchen with perfectly appointed breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Large master bedroom with built in robe and private ensuite
- Two additional carpeted bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans throughout
- Stylish timber deck, perfect for year round entertaining
- Incredibly modest body corporate fees - a smart addition to your investment portfolio with the opportunity to return $380 per week
- Enjoy all that the city fringe suburb of West End has to offer, whilst being moments to the Townsville CBD, schools, shopping centres and the Strand
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in preparation of the enclosed information, prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.