Home loan calculator?
“SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER”
What an opportunity!!! This 728m2 of PRIME Salter Point land in a quiet cul-de-sac location is set to go under the hammer on Saturday May 14th at 2pm on site - and it will be SOLD!!
Have you been looking to build your dream home? Or perhaps you're not quite ready to build, but have been looking to secure a lot in this highly sought after pocket... well luckily for you, this ticks both boxes! With a sturdy four bedroom home, you have the choice to either move in or lease the home whilst designing your build, or getting moving straight away and demolish.
The block details:
• Block size: 728m2
• Huge 18.1m frontage
• Zoned R15 (single residential)
• Four bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Updated kitchen with dining and living area
• Additional family rumpus room
• Air conditioning & gas heating
• Carport plus additional single garage
• Beautiful gardens
• Walking distance to Aquinas College
• Local shops, restaurants and cafes within 1.5km
• Easy access to major roads including Manning Rd, Canning Hwy and Freeway
• Canning Bridge Train Station 2km
• Only 10km to Perth CBD
Make no mistake, the seller's instructions are clear - we are selling at auction this Saturday!
• Date: Saturday May 14th
• Time: Home open from 1:30pm, AUCTION 2pm
• Deposit: $20,000 on the fall of the hammer via direct transfer
• Settlement Terms: 60 days from auction
• Sold on an "As Is" basis
• To discuss any of the above terms or potential variations, please contact us at any time
• All bidders must be registered
For a copy of the auction contract and all relevant information, please send an enquiry of contact Matt Kalos on 0467 885 527 or Jannine Blum on 0403 058 167.
*Disclaimer: Ray White South Perth have in preparing this advert used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Reference to a school does not guarantee availability of that particular school. All distances are estimated using Google maps. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries with the relevant authorities to verify the information contained in this advert. ALL boundary lines and size on imagery is APPROX only.**