Invest or occupy this single-storey brick home, located within walking distance of the shopping plaza and supermarket, cinemas, motels and Taree's renowned river walk. Offering two large bedrooms, one bathroom with open living.
With good long term tenants of 3 years currently paying $300pw rent, this is sure to be the perfect property for first home buyers, downsizers, or investors.
The spacious kitchen is equipped with an electric oven and ceramic cooktop and has beautiful views of the large backyard and the various fruit trees which produce pomegranates, plums, figs, oranges, and lemons.
This brick and tile home has immense potential from the secure colour bond fencing to the solid floorboards throughout.
With some further improvements and a bit of TLC this home has the layout to explore the potential to create your dream. You are sure to appreciate the charm this property has to offer.
* Land size 986m2
* Good side access, very wide 3.6 metres
* Plenty of space for a granny flat STCA
* $300 Rent per week
* R1 Zoning
* Walking distance to 3 Schools
* Long term tenants of 3 years
* Single storey brick home
* NBN Connected
* Within walking distance to Motels, Bakery's, IGA & River
* Various fruit trees
* Spacious kitchen
* Two bedrooms
* Large backyard
* Lock up garage
* Timber floorboards
* Due to covid & tenant commitments we are limited to Saturday open homes & invite you to join us then. Or if you are out of the area, send a friend along to facetime the viewing for you.