This faultless modern home will appeal to the astute perfectionist looking for a quality home or investment within an ultra-convenient location. Still sparkling like new and boasting a wonderful floor plan, prepare to be impressed by the fantastic internal proportions and high standard of finishes throughout.
Positioned in a popular pocket of Zillmere, which sits on the Aspley border, the home is within a short distance of some wonderful local schools (private and public) and is conveniently close to public transport with a bus stop just around the corner and Zillmere train station within a 10 minute walk. The family friendly location is superb and within easy reach of the Brisbane CBD (11km), Prince Charles Hospital and the recently extended Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (5 minute drive).
Special Features Include:
* Low maintenance lowset home of brick and tile construction
* Beautiful presentation - neutral paintwork, blinds and flooring and top quality finishes ensures you can simply move in, position your furniture and start enjoying!
* 4 bedrooms with superb built in storage capacity, including a master suite with walk in robe and generous ensuite
* Well-appointed main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Stunning kitchen with a breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances (dishwasher and oven), electric cooktop and an abundance of storage space
* Multiple living spaces, with lounge/dining area flowing out seamlessly to an under roof alfresco entertaining area. This is a sizeable space which acts as another living area.
* Air-conditioning to living areas and all bedrooms.
* Salt water swimming pool - perfect for keeping cool on hot summer days!
* Internal laundry with plenty of storage
* Other great features include solar panels, water tank, Crimsafe security screens, blinds and an abundance of storageDelay will ultimately mean disappointment if you don't act quickly on this outstanding opportunity!
For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact JOSHUA WATERS.
Rates: $318 per quarter