“Attention Investors, Developers & 1st Home Buyers”
This circa 1952 home is brimming with potential and offers a 1004m² flat block which will appeal to investors, developers and first home buyers alike. Whilst it's been lovingly held in the same family for the last 40 years with a large backyard and immaculate lawns, it does lend itself to further development with a potential unit site at the rear (STCA). Other details include:
* A brick board clad 151m² home in a popular family friendly area
* Spacious rooms with original high ceilings
* Sunny living spaces & extra rumpus/sunroom
* Four large bedrooms
* Open plan kitchen and dining, walk in pantry
* Main bathroom offering a bath, separate shower & separate toilet
* Convenience of reverse cycle air conditioning
* Large rear north facing deck - perfect for BBQs and entertaining
* NBN connected
* Lock up garage, carport and extra off street parking
* Workshop space - ideal for hobbyists or trades people
* Flat easy care, established block - requiring minimal effort
* Close to private & public schools, golf club, tennis club & community swimming pool.
* Close to doctors, shops, supermarket, chemist, newsagency & all city conveniences.
* Only 4 minutes to Launceston's CBD
Contact Jeremy Wilkinson for your inspection.
Rental Estimate: $380pw
House size: 151m²
Garage size: 72m²
Land size: 1004m²
Rates: $1544 pa
Council Zoning: 10.0 General Residential
Council: West Tamar
Heritage listed: No
**Harcourts Launceston has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.