“Charming Private Oasis on George”
When first impression and practically count for everything, one step inside this Immaculate post-war home and you won't want to leave. Situated on a 405 square metre block, this home is perfect for first home buyers or investors alike searching for an extremely well-maintained home in a highly sought after, booming Virginia pocket.
This is an outstanding opportunity to further develop is endless and comprising of three bedrooms, two bathrooms and triple car accommodation and the amazing entertainment deck for the ideal lifestyle that awaits your inspection!
Entertain family and friends all year round on the massive entertainment deck with insulated roofing, privacy screen with blinds and overlooking the low maintained yard and lovely landscaped gardens and fully fenced.
A snapshot of features we know you will also love include:
* Living area with timber hardwood flooring, feature wall, downlights, ceiling fan and blinds
* Spacious kitchen with breakfast bench, ample storage cupboards, two pantries, double sinks and stainless-steel appliances comprising of oven, glass cooktop, canopy and dishwasher and blinds
* Dining off kitchen area with pendent lighting and air-conditioning
* Generous master bedroom with built-in-wardrobes and drawers, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, carpet and blinds
* Ensuite with double vanities, shower recess, heat lamps and toilet
* Second bedroom with built-in-wardrobes, carpet, ceiling fan and blinds
* Third bedroom with freestanding wardrobe, carpet, ceiling fan and curtains
* Main bathroom with shower recess, vanity, mirror and toilet
* Tandem three car accommodation with workshop, massive storage areas and laundry facilities
* Linen storage
* NBN Connected
* Plus, much more!!
Located in one of Virginia's booming pockets, this home is located only minutes to vibrant shopping and café precincts, with easy access to the Gateway Motorway and excellent public transport options. In this highly desirable, quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood has to offer.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting with you at 6 George Street in Virginia.