“Contemporary private family home in convenient location”
This character-filled contemporary family home is set on an elevated easy-care 592 m2 parcel embraced in lush lawns and tropical gardens, with an idyllic peaceful rear backdrop.
Situated in a convenient and desirable family friendly pocket in northern Little Mountain; perfectly positioned to walk to Meridan State College and only minutes to fabulous beaches, shops and amenities; this recently refreshed property offers abundant versatile space and exceptional convenience for a growing family.
The gentle coastal breezes which flow through the timber bi-fold doors and plantation shutters can be enjoyed from open and light-filled living spaces, including on-trend open plan kitchen, living and dining areas; or on the expansive covered timber deck with its private leafy tropical outlook.
Indulge in the effortless indoor-outdoor flow and laid-back ambiance with a morning cuppa on the deck or entertain friends in the cool comfort of the balmy Sunshine Coast climate. Savour the tranquil natural setting and be entertained by the kangaroos and background banter of the local Kookaburras and parrots.
Polished Blackbutt wooden floors, modern fixtures and fittings and superb attention to detail throughout the home combine to create a stylish and practical sanctuary that pays homage to its blissful natural surroundings.
This immaculate home also offers a separate media room for family movie nights or listening to your favourite music; an ensuited master bedroom; three family/guest bedrooms plus a study (fifth bedroom); as well as an on-trend family bathroom.
Assuring space, lifestyle, convenience and enjoyment for the entire family 24/7; this flawless property invites a closer inspection. Contact us today and we'll be happy to arrange this for you.
- Stylish family kitchen, quality appliances; gas cooktop and plentiful storage.
- Ceiling fans, split system aircons, plantation shutters and gentle coastal breezes ensure year-round comfort
- Master suite with stylish ensuite and built-in robe
- Three family/guest bedrooms, study/fifth bedroom and chic family bathroom
- Generous double garage, security screens, laundry, abundant storage
- Walk to supermarket, tavern, medical services and speciality shops
- Public transport close by and less than 5kms to tranquil inlets, patrolled or surf beaches
- Meridan State College Catchment, easy walk to schools
- 7 mins to Caloundra CBD, short drive to Maroochydore
- Easy access to the Bruce Highway and Sunshine Coast Health Precinct