Home loan calculator?
“DUAL LIVING BEACH HOUSE - DICKY BEACH!”
Caloundra City Realty is thrilled to present 6 Henzell Street, Dicky Beach to the market.
Rub shoulders with the rich and famous in this prestigious pocket of the Sunshine Coast!
Situated in a tightly held pocket of Dicky Beach, this location boasts one of the finest coastal community lifestyles in Queensland. The residence commands spectacular northerly views along the Pacific Ocean coastline.
North/east facing and perfectly set up for dual-living, this impressive residence consists of two properties spanning over three levels; including a rooftop terrace, four car accommodations plus off-street parking, six bedrooms, three living spaces, four bathrooms and an inground swimming pool.
Soak up the million-dollar views of this glorious coastal vista from the privacy of your very own home. Some of our favourite features:
- Four king-size bedrooms; three with built-ins
- Master suite complete with walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath
- Open plan living and dining area which seamlessly flows onto one of 4 alfresco areas
- Chef's inspired kitchen with 40mm marble bench tops, 900mm appliances with gas top, walk-in pantry and an abundance of storage space
- Rumpus room complete with built in memorabilia. Yes that stays, built-in bar, vaulted ceilings, all leading out to the entertainers alfresco by the inground pool
- Saltwater inground pool with solar heating. East-facing and private for all year round enjoyment
- Roof-top terrace complete with built in BBQ with a birds-eye view of the sands and crashing waves of Dicky Beach.
- Perfectly separated by a doorway downstairs and the alfresco on the northern side upstairs. Simply open to enjoy the entire home or close two doors to be fully separate
-Two queen-sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Two-way bathroom off the main bedroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Full length private deck area on the front plus north-facing alfresco to the rear
- Four bay garage or triple with workshop
- Fully fenced with electric gate
- Conservative income potential of $90,000p.a
This home has been constructed with the highest level of quality; from the core filled Besser block home and fences to the extensive detail portrayed throughout the residence.
Whether you are looking for a dual living residence or a simply an outstanding home; 6 Henzell Street has it all!
Currently, the owners have used house 1 as a holiday home for guests to enjoy and have a very successful holiday letting history.
Dicky Beach, some of Queensland's most pristine coastline, boasts a boutique community environment with Surf Club and patrolled beaches, dog beaches close by , cafes, restaurants and local shops at your fingertips ensuring an effortless beachside lifestyle.
Residential homes of this calibre don't come around often - call today to arrange a private viewing of this stunning coastal beachside masterpiece!
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
Living Areas: 3
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Henzell Street
Contact the real estate agent
Caloundra City Realty
Caloundra City Realty
Nearby schools in and around Dicky Beach, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Dicky Beach, QLD 4551
Discover what it's like to live in Dicky Beach before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Dicky Beach, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Dicky Beach, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Dicky Beach, QLD 4551
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs