“Extended villa with a flair for entertaining on the city's leafy fringe”
Sold at Auction
If it is a stone-fronted villa on a leafy street, it sounds like sought-after Wayville. If it rises to a second level, revels in an expansive open-plan addition, alfresco entertains with rare flair, takes shedding very seriously and ends in surprise rear lane access, it sounds like home. From its beautifully presented character features and bill-busting solar panels to its ultra-flexible floorplan and your very own authentic South African charcoal BBQ to go with the pavilion's outdoor kitchen, it's a home that thinks of every family member, occasion and stage in life.
Just a stroll from the city's southern parklands, the Wayville Showgrounds and the cafes, restaurants, salons and boutiques of cobbled King William Road, it sounds like the perfect lifestyle, don't you think?
• Flexible floorplan includes seven main rooms, plus an alfresco pavilion
• Modern open-plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops/island
• Large bedrooms, including master with walk-in robe and sleek en-suite
• Upper level offers two bedrooms and spacious living/retreat
• Outdoor kitchen with hot/cold water, BBQ and fridge
• Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heaters
• 1.9KW solar system with inverter
• Cafes blinds and lighting to pavilion
• Gorgeously polished timber floors, ornate fireplaces and soaring ceilings to original home
• Bundles of storage, including large attic
• Neatly presented gardens with in-ground trampoline and 13 fruit trees and automatic watering system
• Large rainwater tank - plumbed to home
• Rear lane access to large double garage with power and concrete floors
• Driveway access off Joslin Street with off street parking for multiple vehicles
• Close to a range of quality schools and shopping options
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference - 5108/92&93
Council - City of Unley
Council Rates - $3,666.85 pa approx.
SA Water Rates - Not declared
Emergency Services Levy - $319.40 pa approx.
Land Size - 802m² approx.
Year Built - 1905
Total Build area - 363m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
RLA - 304 568